Beyond 2010 Webcasts
Live webcasts were provided throughout the two-day conference. Archived webcasts for most sessions are also available. If you were unable to attend Beyond 2010 Edmonton in person, REGISTER to view webcasts of Beyond 2010 Edmonton sessions.
OCTOBER 23, 2010
Beyond 2010 Edmonton: An amazing two days
The two-day conference was filled with lots of challenging, engaging conversations that provided different perspectives on the impact of information technology in our lives. Brief session overviews and related tweets
OCTOBER 21, 2010
Beyond 2010 Edmonton conference hosts first-ever global Hackathon
At the Beyond 2010 Edmonton conference October 20 to 21, Girl Geeks Edmonton will launch a 24 hour Hackathon, inviting anyone interested from anywhere in the world to join in and find answers to the communication challenges faced by emergency response groups during major global disasters. Live Video Stream
OCTOBER 19, 2010
The conference will interest strategic leaders, policy makers, planners, business leaders and academics from the public, private, non-profit and post-secondary sectors.
- Strategic leaders from the public sector who are responsible for setting the organizational vision and driving change to deliver excellence, accessibility and efficiency.
- Companies and IT partners who want to develop important contacts and links with key decision makers and understand more about use of digital technologies for service delivery.
- Interested members of the public who want to gain further knowledge on open government and building sustainable and transparent communities.
- Managers and Directors who are seeking innovative solutions to create efficiency in savings and drive sustainable economic growth.
- Public sector agencies such as health systems and community-based organizations wanting to understand the impact of digital communities on their work.
- Post secondary institutions wanting to connect with some of the world’s leading thinkers on new media, open government, and sustainable communities.
Beyond 2010 is part of Birmingham's 'Hello Digital' week celebrating Birmingham's technological achievements against the best in the world.
Beyond 2010 will reflect Seoul's international branding in e-government, digital administration, IT service for citizens and e-government services.